At some point during our professional collaboration or networking activities you have trusted us with your information. We understand that this is a big responsibility and we work hard to protect your information and put you in control.
Plan B International – operating names: Buss Spirits, Syndrome Soft Drinks – is a producer of premium and quality beverages. Amongst these products there are our BUSS N°509 gins to which this website is dedicated. We sell our products globally.To get a detailed look of our product and service range, please consult our company website: http://buss-spirits.be.
INFORMATION THAT BussN°509 COLLECTS
We want you to understand the types of information we collect as you use our services. We collect basic professional contact information with the sole purpose of:
- learning which type of information we should send you, so it will prove relevant to your interests and the reason you shared your contact information with us in the first place.
- keeping you informed of our own activities, actions, new product releases, etc…
The type of information we may collect is the following:
- e-mail address
- user profile category
- family name
- first name
- postal address
- country of professional operations
- company of employment
The information BussN°509 collects, and how that information is used, depends on your user profile. The user profile is established with the sole purpose of filtering the information we will share with you. Making sure we don’t send you information you don’t need or want.
When you are not signed in to our online platform account *, we store the information that we collect with unique identifiers tied to the browser, application or device that you’re using. This helps us do things such as maintain your language preferences across browsing sessions.
When you’re signed in, we also collect information that we store with your BussN°509 account *, which we treat as personal information.
Third Party data collectors
To ensure the correct execution of our services we use service providers. These are not Third Party recipients but data processors. For example, we use a cloud based ERP application, marketing partners and Google Analytics. These parties all comply to the data processing policies as issued by and in accordance with BussN°509.
At certain moments we are legally bound to share personal data with third parties, like national Internal Revenue Services. Apart from these legal obligations, we will not share any data with third parties without your previous and explicit consent.
Things that you create or provide to us
When you create a BussN°509 account *, you provide us with personal information that includes your name and a password. You can also choose to add a phone number, location details or professional profile information.
Even if you aren’t signed in to a BussN°509 account *, you might choose to provide us with information – like an email address to receive updates about our activities, services or product releases.
Information that we collect as you use our services
Your apps, browsers & devices
We collect information about the apps, browsers and devices that you use to access BussN°509 services, which helps us provide features such as automatic product updates.
The information that we collect includes unique identifiers, browser type and settings, device type and settings, operating system, mobile network information including operator name and phone number and application version number.
We also collect information about the interaction of your apps, browsers and devices with our services, including IP address, crash reports, system activity, and the date, time and referrer URL of your request.
We collect this information when a BussN°509 service on your device contacts our servers – for example, when you sign into your user account * on our website to consult your account * or download product information. This information includes things such as your device type, operator name, crash reports and which information you have consulted.
We collect information about your activity in our services, which we use to do things like recommend a product or new product release that you might like. The activity information that we collect may include:
- Terms that you search for
- Views and interactions with content
- Purchase and order activity
- Activity on third-party sites and apps that use our services
You can visit your BussN°509 account * to find and manage activity information that’s saved in your account *.
WHY bussn°509 COLLECTS DATA
We use data to offer you relevant and tailored information about our products and services
We use the information that we collect from all our services for the following purposes:
- Provide our services and communicate product information
- Maintain & improve our services
We also use your information to ensure that our services are working as intended, such as tracking outages or troubleshooting issues that you report to us. And we use your information to make improvements to our services – for example, learning which browser or device type works best with our online platform, helps us improve the functioning of our platform on other devices.
Provide personalised services, including content and ads
We use the information we collect to customise our services for you, including providing recommendations and personalised content. For example, product content you have consulted on our online platform may be translated to personalised discount or promotion offers you might like.
We don’t share information with 3rd party data collectors or advertisers.
We use data for analytics and measurement to understand how our services are used. For example, we analyse data about your visits to our sites to do things like optimise product or interface design. We use a variety of tools to do this, including Google Analytics.
Communicate with you
We use information that we collect, such as your email address, to interact with you directly. For example, we may send you a notification if we detect suspicious activity from your account *, such as an unusual order or purchase. Or we may let you know about upcoming changes or improvements to our services and product range. And if you contact BussN°509, we’ll keep a record of your request in order to help solve any issues you might be facing.
Protect BussN°509, our users and the public
We use information to help improve the safety and reliability of our online services. This includes detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, abuse, security risks and technical issues that could harm BussN°509, our users or the public. We may combine the information we collect among our services and across your devices for the purposes described above.
YOUR PRIVACY CONTROLS
You have choices regarding the information we collect and how it’s used.
This section describes key controls for managing your privacy across our services.
Managing, reviewing, and updating your information
When you’re signed in, you can always review and update information by visiting your account * settings dashboard on our online platform: www.buss509.com.
We also provide a dashboard for you to review and control information saved in your BussN°509 account *. This allows you to manage your contact information, such as your name, email and phone number.
Delete your information
You can export a copy of your information or delete it from your BussN°509 account * at any time.
You can also request to remove content from specific BussN°509 services based on applicable law.
To delete your information, you can:
- Delete your content from specific BussN°509 services
- Delete your entire BussN°509 account *
There are other ways to control the information that BussN°509 collects whether or not you’re signed in to your Account, including:
- Browser settings: For example, you can configure your browser to indicate when your browser provider (e.g. Google) has set a cookie in your browser. You can also configure your browser to block all cookies from a specific domain or all domains. But remember that some of our services rely on cookies to function properly, for things such as remembering your language preferences.
- Device-level settings: Your device may have controls that determine what information your browser provider collects. For example, you can modify location settings on your device.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We do not share your personal information with companies, organisations or individuals outside of BussN°509 except in the following cases:
With your consent
We’ll share personal information outside of BussN°509 when we have your consent. For example, if we get an opportunity to include you in a promotion offer with a partner company or service. We will always get your permission before sharing your address with that service. We’ll ask for your explicit consent to share any sensitive personal information.
With our application administrators
The partner companies that maintain our online platform, websites and application and therefore may need to manage settings in your account * will have access to your BussN°509 account *.
They may be able to:
- Access and retain information stored in your account *, such as your email
- Change your account * password to resolve a problem or conflict
- Suspend or terminate your account * access
- Receive your account * information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request
For external processing
For legal reasons
We will share personal information outside of BussN°509 if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of BussN°509, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners. For example, we share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services or share sales progress from our product range with our partners (e.g. regionally assigned distributors).
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
We build security into our services to protect your information
All BussN°509 platforms, applications and online services are built with strong security features and professionally certified tools that continuously protect your information. The insights we gain from maintaining our services help us detect and automatically block security threats from ever reaching you. And if we do detect something risky that we think you should know about, we’ll notify you and help guide you through steps to stay better protected.
We work hard to protect you and BussN°509 from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold, including:
- We use online tools & partners that ensure encryption to keep your data private while in transit
- We use tools & partners that offer a range of security features to help you protect your account *
- We use tools & partners that review all information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorised access to our systems
- We restrict access to personal information to BussN°509 employees, contractors and agents who need that information in order to process it. Anyone with this access is subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
EXPORTING & DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
You can export a copy of your information or delete it from your BussN°509 account * at any time You can also request to remove content from specific BussN°509 services based on applicable law.
To delete your information, you can:
- Delete your content from specific BussN°509 services
- Delete your entire BussN°509 account *
In some cases, we retain data for limited periods when it needs to be kept for legitimate business or legal purposes.
We try to ensure that our services protect information from accidental or malicious deletion. Because of this, there may be delays between when you delete something and when copies are deleted from our active and backup systems.
COMPLIANCE & COOPERATION WITH REGULATORS
We maintain servers around the world and your information may be processed on servers located outside of the country where you live. Data protection laws vary among countries, with some providing more protection than others. Regardless of where your information is processed, we apply the same protections described in this policy. We also work solely with partners that comply with certain legal frameworks relating to the transfer of data, such as the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Frameworks.
When we receive formal written complaints, we respond by contacting the person who made the complaint. We work with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of your data that we cannot resolve with you directly.
If European Union (EU) data protection law applies to the processing of your information, we provide the controls described in this policy so you can exercise your right to request access to, update, remove, and restrict the processing of your information. You also have the right to object to the processing of your information or export your information to another service.
TRIGGERS FOR PROCESSING INFORMATION
We process your information for the purposes described in this policy, based on the following legal grounds:
With your consent
We ask for your agreement to process your information for specific purposes and you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can manage these settings in your BussN°509 account * .
When we’re pursuing legitimate interests
We process your information for our legitimate interests and those of third parties while applying appropriate safeguards that protect your privacy. This means that we process your information for things such as:
- Providing, maintaining and improving our services to meet the needs of our users
- Developing new products and features that are useful for our users
- Understanding how people use our services to ensure and improve the performance of our services
- Customising our services to provide you with a better user experience
- Marketing to inform users about our services
- Detecting, preventing or otherwise addressing fraud, abuse, security or technical issues with our services
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of BussN°509, our users or the public as required or permitted by law
- Performing research that improves our services for our users
- Fulfilling obligations to our partners like developers and rights holders
- Enforcing legal claims, including investigation of potential violations of applicable Terms of Service
When we’re providing a service
We process your data to provide a service you’ve asked for under a contract. For example, we process your contact information when you actively place an order from our product range.
When we’re complying with legal obligations
We’ll process your data when we have a legal obligation to do so, for example, if we’re responding to legal process or an enforceable governmental request. If you have questions, you can contact BussN°509. And you can contact your local data protection authority if you have concerns regarding your rights under local law.
ABOUT THIS POLICY
When this policy applies
- The information practices of other companies and organisations that advertise our services or products
- Services offered by other companies or individuals, including products or sites that may include BussN°509 products and services, be displayed to you in search results, or be linked from our services
Changes to this policy
* Account: Every mention of a BUSS N°509 account is a login functionality that is not yet active in the BUSS509.com website but which we may include in the future.